Our VFW Service Officers are available to veterans and their families, to provide support and guidance. If you need help for filling out a form, or need additional information on a program, your local VFW Post is the place to go.

To find a VFW near you, click on POSTS. If you are outside of District 2, use FIND A POST

How to file a Disability Claim

Forms for Program Applications
How to apply for VA Aid and Attendance
VA Form 21-527EZ for Veterans – Non-service connected
VA Form 21-534EZ for their Spouses – dependency and indemnity compensation, death pension, and/or accrued benefits

National VFW Links
Financial Grants VFW
Mental Wellness
Pre-Discharge Locations and Contacts
Student Veteran Support
VA Claims & Separation Benefits
Veterans Affairs Benefits Explained

Links to Outside Agencies

For your convenience, the off-site page will open in a new tab.
Find a Form – Veterans Affairs
Orange County Veterans Advisory Council
Veterans Service Records – National Archives
VA Long Beach Healthcare System
VA Email Updates – sign up

Quick Links


Scroll to Top