Our VFW Service Officers are available to veterans and their families, to provide support and guidance. If you need help for filling out a form, or need additional information on a program, your local VFW Post is the place to go.
To find a VFW near you, click on POSTS. If you are outside of District 2, use FIND A POST
How to file a Disability Claim
Forms for Program Applications
How to apply for VA Aid and Attendance –
VA Form 21-527EZ for Veterans – Non-service connected
VA Form 21-534EZ for their Spouses – dependency and indemnity compensation, death pension, and/or accrued benefits
Links to Outside Agencies
For your convenience, the off-site page will open in a new tab.
Find a Form – Veterans Affairs
Orange County Veterans Advisory Council
Veterans Service Records – National Archives
VA Long Beach Healthcare System
VA Email Updates – sign up
- Mission Viejo Veteran Resource & Hotlines Guide
- COVID-19 Veterans Resource Guide
- NEW! COVID-19 Vaccines at VA
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors
- California Veterans Resource Book
- California Department of Mental Health Resources for Veterans
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common questions veterans may have
- NEW! Brainfuse VetNow/JobNow – learn new skills, prepare for certification testing, create more impactful resumés, prepare for and practice interviewing, and search for jobs.